Located on Walker Road, the building was located on the east side just south of Edna street.
The plant, owned by National Automotive Fibres Inc. had a sister operation open in Ajax in 1953. It manufactured interior trim parts for Ford, Chrysler, General Motors, American Motors and Studebaker. In 1957 the Windsor plant was closed and all the work was moved to the new operation in Ajax. The plant eventually was purchased and owned by Chrysler, and was closed in 2003 during the Daimler Chrysler era.