Daily Archives: September 22, 2010

Osterhout’s Restaurant & Confectionery

September 22, 2010
Osterhout’s Restaurant & Confectionery

Up today is this postcard view of Osterhout’s Restaurant & Confectionery, from the early 1920’s. This place was located in what was then known as the Exchange Building, before being sold to George Wilkinson for use as a shoe store. This is one of the rare examples of a building that kept its address...

Read more »