Daily Archives: September 21, 2009

Knights of Columbus Hall & The Auditorium Building

September 21, 2009
Knights of Columbus Hall & The Auditorium Building

This building fronting on Ouellette at the end of Tuscarora Street, was known as the Auditorium Building as was designed by local Architect J.C. Pennington in 1916. In November of 1922, ground was broken on the new Knights of Columbus hall on the backside of the Auditorium Building. The building was opened to the...

Read more »