Today’s old postcard features a classic shot of the University of Windsor’s Leddy Library, in its pre-expansion days.
Built in the late 1950’s, it was designed by one of Windsor’s pre-eminent local architects J.C. Pennington.
The library was named after former University President Dr. John Francis Leddy. Dr. Leddy served as University President from 1964-1978. The University Library was renamed in his honour in 1977.